Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Broke Again

Today treadmill is working fine but the table will not raise and lower. Another call to Steelcase and True Fitness - they are working on getting it fixed. So far their response has been pretty good. Today I have walked four miles and burned 482 calories. I had a comment asking if I was dieting also. No, this is my personal experiment to see what difference just trying to walk five miles a day will do to my weight. I have not lost a pound so far but I am yet to have a week where it is working every day. This will be my first full week of using it everyday. I weighed in this morning at 142.5 (5'6") so I am not obese or even fat. I just need to lose ten to fifteen pounds. I am finding when I walk this much I am not as hungary at lunch.

I went to China last year and had the China diet. I got pretty sick eating stupidly (uncooked food) and ended up losing twenty pounds but I looked "hot" as my grandaughter says. I have gained all the weight back but am going back to China again in July for two weeks - so if the treadmill doesn't work I'll just take a drink out of the tap.

No comments: